About Anahkiin

Hello cuties! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Thank you for visiting my blog, I'm Ana!
Anahkiin comes from Anakin Skywalker and it's a mix between my real name "Adriana" and "Dovahkiin".

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Review: Venus Eye Blue - Pinky Paradise SPONSORED

Hello cuties! I received my first sponsored lenses from Pinky Paradise! I'm soooo happy because I got to choose the lenses I wanted, macaron case and I got little surprise, a velcro hair grip to help me put my makeup on without having wild hair bothering me (~ ̄▽ ̄)~  woohoo♥


 

Color: 5/5
Enlargement: -
Comfort: 5/5
Naturalness: 3/5
Overall: 5/5


✿ABOUT THE COLOR✿

The color of these lenses is beautiful! Light blue in the case, dark blue over dark eyes (mine are dark brown) and very sparkly.








✿ABOUT THE ENLAGEMENT&COMFORT✿

Venus Eye Blue are super comfy and the enlargement effect is not so great but it's still really decent. 14mm of beauty and a hypnotising and dazzling look.




✿ABOUT THE NATURALNESS✿

Even though the color itself isn't very natural I've been asked if my eyes were that color, which makes me think they are really good quality lenses which look a little natural appart from big and stunning.






✿GENERAL OPINION✿

Super comfy, sparkly, big eye effect... I'm in love. I think they look amazing with my skin color as well and I feel very comfortable, confident and beautiful when I'm wearing them! People always look astonished when I pass by (✿◠‿◠) 







You can buy them here

Lens Info

Brand / VENUS EYE
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 14.0mm
Base Curve / 8.6mm
Water Content / 38%
Life Span / Yearly
Prescription / -0.00 ~ -8.00
Package / Pair of Circle Lenses (2 pcs) + FREE Cutie Animal Lens Case


No comments:

Post a Comment